Dear Valued Guests of Georgetown Rejuvenation,
On behalf of the entire team, we are excited to warmly welcome back all guests!
During this time, one thing remains certain: Our top priority has been and always will be the health and well-being of our clients, staff, and community.
As part of our commitment to your health and well-being, we have reviewed our standard disease-control processes and have revisited and enhanced these practices considering the recent COVID-19 concerns.
Here is what we are doing to combat and alleviate concerns:
Social Distancing: Access to the Spa and Treatment Rooms
- We request the cooperation of our entire community in maintaining a safe spa environment; we urge anyone that has any symptoms of COVID-19 or any other illness to follow the advice of health officials and stay home while sick.
- Upon entering the spa, we ask that all clients wash and sanitize hands at our sanitizing stations located throughout the spa and in both restrooms.
- We are implementing the recommended six feet (two meters) distance between each client by significantly reducing the number of guests we are scheduling, and increasing the times in between each appointment to prevent overlap.
Sanitization & Disinfecting Protocol
- All staff members have completed COVID-19 Safety Training courses and obtained required certifications.
- As standard practice, all staff members are trained to follow personal hygiene habits suggested by the CDC, state, and local public health departments.
- We have heightened cleaning regimens and are routinely cleaning and disinfecting all surfaces and materials used between every client, focusing especially on frequently touched surfaces (e.g. entrance doors, bathroom doors, stair railings).
- Staff is equipped with disposable latex-free gloves and surgical masks, which are removed and replaced after each client and cleaning of treatment rooms.
We appreciate your concern and cooperation. We are all in this together and want to make sure all our clients and employees are attended to and cared for during these unpredicted times. Georgetown Rejuvenation will continue to monitor the situation and take additional measures if or when they become necessary to ensure the safety or our customers and our staff.
Stay safe and well,
The loving team at Georgetown Rejuvenation